Patient-side R/F system as your primary workhorse.
To increase your room effectiveness and save on costs, this system is designed to consider all users in a diversity of situation, making it ideal for a wide variety of examinations.
Table for elderly, pediatric, and bariatric patients
- 83” x 30” wide and seamless flat tabletop
- Lowest minimum table height setting in its class
High weight capacity makes it bariatric friendly
- 665 lbs. at horizontal position
- 500 lbs. with all table movements
Max 31.5” wide space between table and FPD
- Provides comfort to patients in a swallow study
- Bariatric wheelchair fits in the space
Large imaging field on a 17” x 17” Cesium Iodide FPD
FPD deck parking at any position
Fluoro to Rad delay is less than 1 second
Spot film deck can park at any position
Can perform pulsed Fluoroscopy
Allows the operator to move the imaging deck easily in all directions.
SCORE PRO Advanced
Preserves image quality at low dose settings and reduces background noise components in real time to emphasize only the target area.
DSA & RSM-DSA*
The RSM-DSA filter provides continuous automatic masking resulting in a DSA-like image even when the patient or the table is moved.
Responding to a wide range of clinical needs
Customize your R/F room
For taking care of your daily examinations
• Combining a ceiling tube mount and a wall stand make your clinical study efficient and profitable
• Adding wireless FPD in your room increases effectiveness of your radiological examinations workflow